Ikks

Ikks
Play Time!!!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Rabbits

I have two wonderful rabbits. I love them SO much!! I have a male rabbit named Ikks and a female rabbit named Lily.

I got Lily from the humane society when we needed to get Ikks a friend because his mother some how got out of the yard during play time. We now think she is pregnant because we let her and Ikks out on the deck to play together. She is about eleven days in.

I got Ikks off of usedregina.com along with Mishu. He loves celery and carrots. I made him banana treats and he loves those too. Lily loves them as well.

I love my rabbits and would do anything for them.

Good luck to anyone with a new pet rabbit. I love mine, and I know that your rabbit(s) will be a great joy. Have fun with your rabbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment